Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7 (Thursday) -- It's a Good Day to Be Healed



Adopted by a temple: 1 Samuel 1:1-2:21

Pick up your mat without checking the calendar: John 5:1-23

For He remembered His promise: Psalm 105:37-45

A patient man has great understanding: Proverbs 14:28-29


My oh my! The Pharisees were looking too hard to find something wrong with Jesus and His followers. Can you imagine being unable to walk, all of a sudden being healed, then someone else sees you & all they can think to say is that you’re carrying your mat on the wrong day?

It’s funny how mankind tries to complicate someone else’s relationship with Jesus. I hope no one can later say of me that I made it difficult for someone else to see Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. When it all comes down to it, the only thing that really matters is our relationship with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete