Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21 -- I'd like to order a prophet's head.....can I have fries & a drink with that?

More on the story of Joseph: Genesis 42:18-43:34

I never got this for my birthday! Matthew 13:47-14:12

Deliverance from enemies: Psalm 18:16-36

Wisdom is a prize worth getting: Proverbs 4:7-10

In Matthew Jesus continued to teach the same thing he taught yesterday. I believe we need to pay close attention to this if Jesus feels it’s worth repeating. The bad fish being thrown away is like the weeds being thrown in the fire. Hell is real & some people are going to go to it. All of us deserve to go. Only grace saves us.

We’re fools if we think that we’re all going to Heaven – it’s automatic, there’s nothing on our part to do. We have to accept God’s grace by accepting Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment